6.26.2009

hometown pride

Room Service has put together a lovely little event called "Made in the 216" that everyone in the area should go to tonight. I am not participating, but will definately be attending, and I can't wait to see all the lovely handmade goods from my fellow clevelanders!

And you know what? I am tired of people who live here hating on this town. I am so happy here, and I feel like maybe these people need to realize that it is not the city that is lame, but rather, it is THEM!

And here are a couple of other people that really love our little town...

The bloggers @ I <3 Cleveland do a great job of keeping me up to date on whats fun to do 'round here.

And I still absolutely love the t-shirt designs of CLE Clothing:

I traversed the Euclid Corridor the other day, and this place is really looking good! It seems that life is being breathed back into the soul of the town, and I am so happy to be a part of it. So, tonight the plan is, go to the shoreway for some local artistry and delicious dinner @ Luxe with my darling Matty, and then the MSTRKRFT show.

and you're bored why?